This blog is a recipe of cuteness, doctor who, sherlock, fashion, and feminism.
If your hands somehow found their way
Around my face as you said my name
With lips skimming each other
I would whisper into your ear of all the times
I have imagined your eyes boring into mine
With love and light and joy
And inquiries of my love for you
Because your hands somehow manage to keep me captivated
While you and I sit beside each other
And hearts burst with joy
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.